Monday, January 21, 2008

New obsession...

Yep...I got engaged on Christmas, so the wedding planning is underway. Actually, just trying to settle on a place right now!

So, what am I particularly obsessed over? My wedding palette!
Look at this link...these inspiration boards are so gorgeous and fabulous...

http://www.stylemepretty.com/inspiration_boards/index.html

I wish I could just rip off one of these palettes...but I am a priss and I think October calls for something richer...right now I am feeling burnt orange and either deep teal or a light muted blue-green. Also, anything birds! I think I may be jumping on the bird bandwagon a little late, but I just love the nests and feathers and branches for a fall wedding. I am trying pull together my favorite images and then I will share!

No comments: